Contacting third-party download site... please
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
Dynamical loading of items from XML stream gives a possibility to create trees with unlimited number of nodes. dhtmlxTree can load its content dynamically from server using Ajax or directly from on-page XML data-island.
Extended drag-n-drop functionality greatly simplifies tree usage. Drop-as-sibling behavior makes it easy to reorder nodes in a tree view.
This DHTML tree has checkbox system in order to use this component as a navigation bar with selection lists. Besides usual two-state checkboxes (checked item, unchecked item), there is a possibility to use three state checkboxes with "partly-checked" value (some sub-items are checked).
- Multibrowser/Multiplatform support
- XHTML compatible
- Dynamic loading
- XML support
- Extended XML serialization
- drag-&-drop (within one tree, between trees)
- copy with drag-n-drop
- checkboxes (two/three states), disabled/hidden
- user data for nodes
- Async mode loading support
- .NET custom server control
- JSP custom tag
- Macromedia Cold Fusion support
- Sorting (a-z,z-a)
- Event handlers for loading process
- Extended event handlers for drag-n-drop
dhtmlxTree is free for non-commercial use. Source code is available.