Download Serna Enterprise for Windows 4.1
Contacting third-party download site... please
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
Serna Enterprise for Windows 4.1 Mirror 1
Serna Enterprise is a powerful and easy-to-use WYSIWYG XML editor for collaborative authoring of structured content. Serna brings all the benefits of XML a business can get: quality content, highest authoring productivity, and automated multi-channel publishing in a seamlessly integrated environment.
A variety of supported XML standards (such as DITA , S1000D, Docbook, and others) allows you to use Serna in virtually any industry - media or telecom, pharmaceutical or aerospace, semiconductor or software development.
Serna provides the widest variety of effective methods for content reuse. The elimination of effort duplication leads to a significant increase in documentation quality, shorter delivery times, and to a substantial cost reduction.
Excellent integration capabilities make it possible to combine the functionality of Syntext Serna with virtually any repository, database, content management system or a file system, either open-source or commercial.
The open API available for C++ and Python scripting language together with cross-platform support gives boundless possibilities for embedding the functionality of Syntext Serna into any IT infrastructure.
* Create high-quality content in familiar environment on any platform (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and Sun Solaris/SPARC)
* Shorten time-to-market with global collaboration and content reuse
* Automatically deliver personalized content to multiple channels
* Optimize business workflow with the customized and tightly integrated solution
* Built-in support for all popular document types (DITA, Docbook, XHTML, TEI P4, NITF, etc)
* Integration with DITA Open Toolkit and publishing engines such as Antenna House Formatter, RenderX XEP, and FOP
* On-the-fly document validation against XML Schemas
* Drag-and-drop with on-the-fly validation
* UNICODE support and multilingual spell checking
Get a free 30-day trial at: http://cms.syntext.com/index/trial/input