Download Delta Forth .NET 1.3
Contacting third-party download site... please
If your download does not start automatically
within 5 seconds, choose a mirror below:
Delta Forth .NET 1.3 Mirror 1
Experience Forth the .NET way!
Delta Forth is a simple and efficient development tool for the Forth programming language. Although not very well known, Forth is an excellent tool for scientific projects, providing a good learning curve. This tool brings Forth to the .NET world, making integration with other languages a snap. Happy Forthing...
* Fast compilation of Forth code to IL (no intermediate C# compiling)
* Compilation to .EXE and .DLL
* Support for integer and string constants
* Support for local variables
* Support for include files
* Support for external libraries
* Support for strong signatures
What others have said about Delta Forth .NET:
* "Well done on your Forth compiler for .NET. It must be over fifteen years since I last touched Forth, but it's a great example of how the .NET Framework supports stack-based languages well." Tim Sneath, .NET Developer Group, Microsoft Corp.
* "I work with all of our .NET language partners, and noticed your recent announcement of your Forth compiler [...]" Brad Merrill, Microsoft Corp.
* "Excellent work Valer - I'm most impressed!" Chris Maunder, codeproject.com
* "I taught Forth during most of the eighties. It's a wonderful language and many of my students loved it. I'm glad to see another modern incarnation. Congratulations!" Howard Harawitz, author of HTML Assistant Pro
* "What a delight to trip across your Delta Forth .NET. I was wondering who'd have the first FORTH .NET offering. I need wonder no more. [...] Keep up the good work." Dennis Misener
* "I started out with your Delta Forth. NET [...] and found it very interesting using Forth for writing .NET applications." Lennie De Villiers
* "I teach Forth and C# in Providence in Taiwan and how wonderful I could tell students Forth has a .Net version that could be used with C#. Thanks a lot !" Cherng Chin
* "Thanks for keeping FORTH alive on .NET" Jim Shaw